Search This Blog

28 April 2011

Four Red Triangles


Four Red Triangles sitting in my fridge,
I drink one,
That sweet taste my childhood’s dreams,
I learned fast.
Nothing’s what it seems.
There’s Three Red Triangles Sitting in my fridge.

Three Red Triangles sitting in my fridge,
I drink one,
And I think of you my childhood love,
And a fallacy,
Love can never be enough.
There’s Two Red Triangles Sitting in my fridge.

Two Red Triangles sitting in my fridge,
I drink one,
And I taste a memory I forgot,
Of a youth neglected,
A miracle I got the life I got,
There’s One Red Triangle Sitting in my fridge.

One Red Triangle sitting in my fridge,
I drink the last,
My childhood friend, a friend tonight,
One pint of Bass,
And everything will be alright,
But there’s no Red Triangle’s sitting in my fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment